From the Saw Mill River Parkway
1. Take Exit 17, “Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry”
2. Coming from the north, exit right and go straight onto Ashford Ave.; coming from the south, make a left at the top of the exit ramp, onto Ashford Avenue bridge.
3. Follow Ashford Avenue west. The third traffic light is at a busy intersection with service stations on two corners, Sacred Heart Catholic Church on the right, opposite corner.
4. Proceed straight through intersection. Be in left lane at next light, scarcely 75 yards.
5. Go up hill (now Broadway), passing Stop & Shop on left. The South Church campus occupies the hilltop on the right. Make your next right onto Oak Street, and find parking in the lot behind the church building.
Westchester Bee Line Bus System (Number 6 Bus)
- Take the Number 6 Bus to the intersection of Broadway and Cedar Street, opposite the Stop & Shop.
- Walk to the top of the hill on Broadway and find the church on your right.
Metro North Railroad (Hudson Line)
- Get off the train at the Dobbs Ferry train station.
- Head up Station Plaza toward Palisade Street.
- Walk up the Palisade Street hill and make a right onto Chestnut Street.
- Walk up Chestnut Street until you reach Broadway
- Make a left onto Broadway and walk up the hill to the crest; South Church will be on your left.
Click here to see a Google Map of our neighborhood