South Presbyterian Church’s Attic/Green Sale is taking place on Saturday, August 27, 2016, from 9AM – 4PM!
Donations are needed (see list of accepted items, below). Beginning Monday August 15th, we welcome any items you have been wanting to see leave your home. Items may be left in Fellowship Hall (but please do not leave items in front of the office or Food Pantry doors). Extra non-plastic shopping bags are also welcomed.
Some caveats concerning donations: We don’t mean to be picky but we just don’t have the time to sort through a lot of junk and then discard it later on. So we are asking you – please before bringing in your donations – throw out all broken, stained, torn, rusted, chipped, cracked, incomplete stuff, because it won’t be sold.
Things We Want
- Small Appliances in clean working condition
- Framed Art
- Baby Furniture
- Baby Accessories (but no car seats)
- Children and Adult Books in good condition
- Boutique-quality Clothing for Boutique
- Collectibles – Dishes, Tea Cups, Figurines, Toys, etc
- Non-upholstered Furniture – We cannot pick up or deliver furniture, so just the light stuff.
- Garden Accessories
- Housewares in good condition (no rust, dents, cracks or chips) e.g. sets of dishes, glasses, flatware
- Linens – clean and intact – labeled if you know the bedding sizes.
- Pet Accessories
- Quality Women’s Purses for Boutique
- Scarves for Boutique
- Sports Equipment – Bikes, Racquets, Golf Clubs, Skates
- Classic, quality children’s Toys in good condition
Please, please do not bring
- Car seats
- Computers or computer equipment
- Board Games
- Exercise equipment
- Jigsaw Puzzles (except complete, intact wooden tray puzzles)
- Shoes except brand-new shoes
- Ski equipment
- Upholstered/heavy/large Furniture